If you need a form that is not listed below, contact Employer Services at (206) 441-6514.
Affordable Care Act
The Affordable Care Act ("ACA") requires employers to provide a Notice to employees regarding their current health plan coverage and the availability of insurance coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace (commonly referred to as the "Exchange").
Application for 401(k) Elective Contributions (PDF)
This form must be completed and submitted during the annual election period.
Authorization to Transfer Fringe Benefit Contributions
When a carpenter is working in another jurisdiction, fringe benefits are paid to the local trust and transferred to the Carpenters Trusts of Western Washington. This form must be on file with us in order to accept those contributions.
- Form for Health & Security and Pension contributions (PDF)
- Form for Health & Security contributions only (PDF)
- Form for Pension contributions only (PDF)
Employer Remittance Report
Remittance forms are due on the 15th of each month for all hours worked in the previous month.
- Instructions (PDF)
- Form for Western and Central Wash. (PDF)
- Form for Western and Central Wash. (XLSM)
- Form for Eastern Wash., Idaho, Montana, Wyoming (PDF)
- Form for Eastern Wash., Idaho, Montana, Wyoming (XLSM)