Our website offers secure access to your personal benefits information. A one-time registration is required to create your username and password. After registration is complete, use the username and password to log in anytime day or night to access your personal benefits information.
|Participants May View:||Dependents May View:|
The Member Portal may be used by active and retired participants, spouses, and dependent children age 13 and older. You must be enrolled in the plan to register.
You will need the following to create your username and password:
- Participant's name
- Participant's date of birth
- Participant's Member ID or Aetna ID
- (If applicable) Spouse/dependent's name
- (If applicable) Spouse/dependent's date of birth
- A working email address—cannot be identical to email address of another registered user/family member.
- Apprentices: If you are enrolled with Carpenters Trusts and have hours reported, proceed with registration as a participant. If you have not submitted your enrollment forms, download them here and return your completed forms to Carpenters Trusts.
Important: Each family member must complete a separate registration with a unique email address.
During registration, you’ll be given the option to receive electronic (paperless) statements instead of printed statements by mail. Learn more.
When you log in to our Member Portal, you can use the Message Center feature to send and receive emails to/from our Customer Service area. Message Center works like email but is more secure, which is why it is recommended for messages containing personal information.
Do you want to send a form or document to Carpenters Trusts? Message Center can be used to upload documents (files with .pdf extension) and image files (files with .jpg extension).