Mayo Clinic Embody Health
- Mayo Clinic Health Assessment
- Mayo Clinic Health Coaching
- Health Management Programs
- My Coach
- Ask Mayo Clinic
- EmbodyHealth Newsletter
- EmbodyHealth Guide to Self Care
- Mayo Clinic
Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth is the name of a Web site designed especially for eligible members of the Carpenters Health and Security Plan.
How do I register?
Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth is a secure Web site that requires member registration. Registered members must log in with each visit. EmbodyHealth complies with all federal privacy regulations to ensure that your personal information is secure at all times.
If you haven't registered, here's how easy it is:
- Go to the Carpenters EmbodyHealth site at www.carpentershealth.org
- Click "Register Now" (under "Are you a new visitor?")
- In "Create user account," enter your email address (required) and personal information. You'll also need your 11-digit member ID, which can be found on any Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement mailed to you. You can also contact Participant Services at (800) 552-0635.
- Check your email account for a message from Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth. It will contain a link to your personal homepage on the EmbodyHealth Web site.
Why should I register?
Once you're registered (which takes just a few minutes), you have access to an extensive collection of resources to assess your health, improve your lifestyle, manage chronic conditions, make treatment decisions, and find reliable answers to your health questions. Through EmbodyHealth, more than 3,300 physicians, scientists and researchers from Mayo Clinic are able to share their expertise and empower you to manage your health.
What makes the site different from other Web sites?
Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth is an intelligent site. It uses information provided on your Mayo Clinic Health Assessment to create a personalized Web experience for you. EmbodyHealth recommends tools, programs, activities and information based on your strengths, risks, interests and goals. The site can even motivate you with regular email reminders to help you stick with your plan of action.
What's on the site?
Mayo Clinic EmbodyHealth is organized by the following sections:
- Home: Provides a quick snapshot of the EmbodyHealth activities, programs, links, and tasks that are important to you. That includes your Rewards Points total.
- My Health: It's all about you—specifically, your health. This section reflects your health status and health goals based on responses to the Mayo Clinic Health Assessment. Here you can learn about your strengths, risks, conditions, and detailed recommendations for improvement.
- My Community: Here you can browse expert answers to questions about an extensive list of possible conditions. If you like social media, you might download Podcasts from Mayo specialists. It's also nice that you can read and share stories about health challenges and triumphs with other participants.
- Health Information: A treasure of credible information based on sound research and expert opinions, Mayo Clinic's extensive database lets you browse by subject, symptom, disease, condition, drug, procedure and more. You'll also find useful self-assessments and calculators.
- Health Coaching: Create, manage and achieve your health-related goals using the My Coach online coaching programs. Simply choose the area you want to focus on—Healthy Eating, Physical Activity, Stress Management, Tobacco Cessation, or Weight Management. Other coaching programs may be offered depending on your health condition.
- Rewards: Use this page to learn how you can earn Carpenters Rewards for completing healthy activities and programs. As you work towards the reward, your status information will be updated on this page.
Related Wellness Content
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life