Summary Plan Description
Once your Membership Card has been returned
to Qualstar, you may make withdrawals from
your account as often as you like. Your account
is available to you 24 hours a day as follows:
- Visit one of the eight branch locations to make a withdrawal in person.
- Call (800) 848-0018 to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Call the 24-hour automated “Telephone Teller” at (800) 422-6016 to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Use “Internet Home Banking” to request a check. The check can be mailed directly to your home.
- Use your Check Card wherever Visa is accepted.
- Use your Check Card to make automatic teller machine (ATM) withdrawals.
- Order personal checks to access funds in your account.
There is no monthly service fee on your Qualstar account and there is no minimum balance required. Qualstar does not charge you to use any of their seven automatic teller machines (ATM) at their branches (the Shoreline branch does not have a cash machine at this time). Qualstar is also a member of the CO-OP Network which provides surcharge-free access at 28,000 ATMs throughout the United States and Canada. Visit Qualstar’s website for more information about the CO-OP Network. There may be a service charge at other ATMs.
Qualstar will send you a monthly statement showing your account activity. You can also use Qualstar’s 24-hour “Telephone Teller” or their free “Internet Home Banking” service to verify your account balance.
See All the Plan Rules and Forms Related to Events in Your Life